Jennings O’Donovan have worked as PSDP on numerous projects and are competent to carry out the role of PSDP.
As Principal Supervisor Design Process Jennings O’Donovan provide the following service:
- Preparation the AF1 on behalf of the Client;
- Preparation of the Preliminary Safety & Health Plan;
- Identifying hazards arising from the design or from the technical, organisational, planning or time related aspects of the project;
- Where possible, eliminate the hazards or reduce the risks;
- Communicate necessary control measure, design assumptions or remaining risks to the PSCS so they can be dealt with in the safety and health plan;
- Coordinate the work of designers to improve safety;
- Organise co-operation between designers;
- Coordinate the preparation and handing over of safety files for the completed project for the Client;
- Notifying the Authority and the client of non-compliance with any written directions issued.