Water Network Programme – North East
Due to continued growth in our Construction Professionals Division and an ambitious pipeline of new works, Jennings O’Donovan & Partners have a number of vacancies for Resident Engineers and Project Managers of all levels on water/wastewater projects. In particular, we have immediate roles throughout the northwest, west, and midlands regions.
We offer a progressive and rewarding working environment with opportunities to work on a range of #water sector projects close to your preferred location.
If you wish to find out more, please contact email@example.com and include a copy of your CV.
Resident Engineer (Civil) Requirements:
This RE (Civil) role is based in the #NorthEastRegion as part of a wider RE Team covering an ambitious pipeline of #water sector projects in the region. In this case projects include Water Networks Programme.
The Water Networks Programme involves the management of Leakage Reduction and associated improvements across sites throughout the region. Substantial works are ongoing to repair bursts and fix underground leaks to provide a more reliable water supply.
- Hold a degree in Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification in Engineering.
- Have at least 7 years post graduate relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years experience on-site supervising Capital Infrastructural Schemes preferably on water/wastewater engineering projects.
- Have experience administering contracts.
- Have good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Be capable of writing clear and concise reports.
- Have a full Clean Driving Licence.
- Have excellent communication skills, coordination, and organisational skills
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Delivering works in accordance with Specification Requirements.
- Delivering works to Budget and to Programme.
- Liaison with Clients, Local Authority personnel, and Stakeholders.
- Maintaining detailed records of all Site Activities.
- Tracking Programme of Works and Project Planning.
- Maintaining Quality Checks.
- Monitoring Testing to Specification Requirements.
- Assessment of Contractor claims.
- Assessment of Contractor payment applications.
- Reviewing Contractor Design Submissions
- Compilation of As-built Drawings and Maintenance Manuals.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.