Resident Engineer (M&E)
Water/Wastewater Capital Works- Galway
Due to continued growth in our Construction Professionals Division and an ambitious pipeline of new works, Jennings O’Donovan & Partners have a number of vacancies for Resident Engineers and Project Managers of all levels on water/wastewater projects. In particular, we have immediate roles throughout the northwest, west and midlands regions.
We offer a progressive and rewarding working environment with opportunities to work on a range of water sector projects close to your preferred location.
If you wish to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your CV.
Resident Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical) Requirements:
This RE (Mechanical & Electrical) role is based in the West Region as part of a wider RE Team covering an ambitious pipeline of water sector projects in the region. Candidates should:
- Hold a degree in Engineering or an equivalent professional qualification in Engineering.
- Have at least 7 years’ post graduate relevant experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience on site supervising MEICA (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control & Automation) works on water / wastewater engineering projects.
- Have experience administering contracts.
- Have good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Be capable of writing clear and concise reports.
- Have a full Clean Driving Licence.
- Have excellent communication skills, coordination, and organisational skills
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Delivering works in accordance with Specification Requirements.
- Delivering works to Budget and to Programme.
- Liaison with Client, Local Authority personnel and Stakeholders.
- Maintaining detailed records of all Site Activities.
- Tracking Programme of Works and Project Planning.
- Maintaining Quality Checks.
- Monitoring Testing to Specification Requirements.
- Assessment of Contractor claims.
- Assessment of Contractor payment applications.
- Reviewing Contractor Design Submissions
- Compilation of As-built Drawings and Maintenance Manuals.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and contact details to email@example.com.