Resident Engineer Civil
Due to continued growth in our Construction Professionals Division and an ambitious pipeline of new works, Jennings O’Donovan & Partners have a number of vacancies for Resident Engineers and Project Managers of all levels on water/wastewater projects. In particular, we have an immediate in Athlone
We offer a progressive and rewarding working environment with opportunities to work on a range of water sector projects close to your preferred location.
If you wish to find out more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include a copy of your CV
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering (Level 8 minimum in the National Framework of Qualifications),
- Chartered Engineer status or working towards it is an advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a civil / resident engineer, preferably with a number of years’ experience on windfarm development projects in Ireland or UK;
- Design experience combined with construction experience in renewables is an advantage;
- Experience of the PSDP role on projects is desirable;
- Have a Full Clean Driving License.
- Safe Pass Training.
- Have a good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Be capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records;
- Have experience with Quality Assurance Management Systems
What we can Offer:
- Mobile Phone
- Paid Holidays
The opportunity to work and grow in a dynamic and growing Construction Professionals Division.
How to Apply
If you feel that this opportunity is something you may be interested in and would like an opportunity to discuss the matter further, please forward your C.V. to email@example.com.
Jennings O’Donovan specialises in renewable energy, water supply, wastewater treatment and in the provision of planning and environmental services. Founded in 1950, Jennings O’Donovan is an award-winning company, which is wholly Irish owned has offices in Sligo, Dublin. The extent of the services provided by the company covers a broad range of sectors including civil, structural, environmental engineering, health and safety, housing and commercial, aquaculture, flood relief, tourism, leisure amenity, water, wastewater and the renewable energy sector.