Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control and Automation
Resident Engineers – (West and North West, Border, Midlands and North East regions)
Jennings O’Donovan (JOD), a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm, is currently seeking Engineers with Mechanical & Electrical, Instrumentation, Control or Automation experience to fulfill the role of Resident Engineer as part of our dedicated Construction Professionals Division on a range of water and wastewater projects as part of Irish Water’s major Capital Investment Programme.
There are immediate opportunities for candidates with experience in ICA particularly in Telemetry Systems and Wastewater Automation for positions in the west and north west regions. The roles will be site based and individuals will be directly employed by JOD on contract.
- Hold a degree in Engineering (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications), or equivalent professional qualification, in engineering.
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience supervising MEICA (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Control & Automation) works
- Have previous experience on site in the delivery of Major Capital Infrastructural projects.
- Have a good knowledge and awareness of Health & Safety legislation and regulations.
- Be capable of writing clear and concise reports and keeping works records;
- Have experience with Quality Assurance Management Systems
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jennings O’Donovan specialises in renewable energy, water supply, wastewater treatment and in the provision of planning and environmental services. Founded in 1950, Jennings O’Donovan is an award-winning company, which is wholly Irish owned has offices in Sligo, Dublin and Castlebar. The extent of the services provided by the company covers a broad range of sectors including civil, structural, environmental engineering, health and safety, housing and commercial, aquaculture, flood relief, tourism, leisure amenity, water, wastewater and the renewable energy sector.
AECOM employs nearly 600 professionals in Ireland and support projects with major utilities including Irish Water, Northern Ireland Water, Scottish Water and Manx Utilities, various local authorities and other government agencies.
If you are interested in joining the Jennings O’Donovan delivery team on this exciting programme please contact the following: